Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: 1st post of 2004!

  1. #31
    Fucking Dick! Cuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2001
    Posts
    724
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't think it was physically possible for a board to suck as much horsecock as your's does

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Phoenix Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First post of December. Hello, Hostboard.

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Cuda:
    I didn't think it was physically possible for a board to suck as much horsecock as your's does
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL..True.
    My board is only barely alive and the new theme to it is the worse I've ever done and it doesnt help it at all.

    But I rather it suck horsecock than your cock [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Keep on smilin' [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Fucking Dick! Pathetic Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    295
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damm... I forgot my 12/1 post.

  5. #35
    Fucking Dick! Pathetic Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    295
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mark it down...I will have the first post of 2005!

  6. #36
    Inactive Member WillieMcGee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Pathetic Loser:
    mark it down...I will have the first post of 2005!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's going to be a dogfight between you and I

  7. #37
    Fucking Dick! Pathetic Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    295
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by WillieMcGee:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pathetic Loser:
    mark it down...I will have the first post of 2005!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's going to be a dogfight between you and I</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm calling my shot.
    I will be here at the stroke of midnight to achieve 1st post of 2005 status.
    All that hugging, kissing and toasting will just have to wait.

    You will see. This is MY place.

    In addition, I will make sure I not only had the 1st post of 2004, I will also have the last.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member bbqjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whats going on here?

    wheres cuda?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •